For FunUnfortunately, traveling gets caught up in reports about lines, frustrations, delays, and fees. Those annoyances aside, flying, traveling, and exploring remains, for many, the stuff of dreams. As Lisa St. Aubin de Teran said, "travelling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station." Travel disrupts routine, opens the eyes and heart to the world, and brings as wisdom far beyond the immediacy of a trip.
Here’s a few fun travel resources for those seeking inspiration from life’s journeys:
- The Cranky Flier (award winning)
- Carol Around the World
- The Elliott Blog
- The Travelers Zone
- World Hum
- Stuck In Customs – the #1 travel photography blog.
- Flickr’s Photo Blog
- Kathika Travel
- Adventure Journal
Vlog (video blog):
- National Geographic Travel section
- CNN’s Destination Guide
- 25 weird places to do just about anything
- World’s 50 best beaches
- World’s most beautiful towns
- Survey reveals the best airplane seat
- Seatguru.com – the ultimate source for airplane seating, in-flight amenities, and airline information.
- Best travel apps
- Yelp.com – real people, real reviews.
- Home rentals – www.vrbo.com, www.homelidays.co.uk
- Free Travel Journal
- Spotted By Locals – experience cities like a local.